LingvaClass

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » LingvaClass » Английский язык » ОБЩАЕМСЯ ТОЛЬКО НА АНГЛИЙСКОМ

ОБЩАЕМСЯ ТОЛЬКО НА АНГЛИЙСКОМ

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

В этой ветке форума разрешается общаться ТОЛЬКО на английском языке. Посты на русском языке будут удаляться из темы.

OK, no problems. We can talk only English here. I propose everyone to introduce himself first. So, a few words about myself. My name is Boris, and I am a teacher. I live in Israel, in Haifa. And I would be glad to talk to you anything you like  :flag:

Hello, Boris!
My name is Marina.
I'm interested in learning English. I need more practice. ))
Please, tell me about your Lingva club.
What does this club "look" like?
What does the studying there consist of?

Thank you!
Best regards.

Hi, Marina, nice to meet you. We say "club", meaning the third level of foreign language course (any of them). Students of the third level,  communicate in groups of 10-12 under the supervision of native-speaking teacher. He "behaves" himself like other students, but has an exclusive right to correct the mistakes  :writing:

Hello! I wish to find out more how training through your club all the same is carried out? And then after training at you, whether any certificates or diplomas will stand out? In advance thanks

Hi, Romanas! Nice to see you.
All the questions about our languages clubs you may address to e-mail migdalhaifa@gmail.com or Skype - lingvaclass1. And do it in Russian, please.  :glasses:

Hi Boris!Unfortunatly I can"t find oure slang page.Halp me please.
Best regards
Inna

Вы здесь » LingvaClass » Английский язык » ОБЩАЕМСЯ ТОЛЬКО НА АНГЛИЙСКОМ